Please, read the full review before deciding to purchase the High Traffic Academy 2.0
We all know how crucial it is to get thousands of people to visit your website on a daily basis; it opens the door to many advertising deals and puts your site on the map… So it would make perfect sense to try any half-decent looking tools out there that promise to help you increase website traffic. You have nothing to lose, right?
Well, that’s not entirely true. There is one massive problem, and that is how ludicrously expensive some of these tools are. Is it really worth paying thousands of dollars for a piece of software that may or may not work?
If you have been looking for ways to increase your website’s daily visitors, it would be only natural for you to have come across Vick Strizheus’ High Traffic Academy 2.0 which is said to offer tutorials on how to do just that.
But does it actually work ? For a price tag close to the thousand dollar mark, that question shouldn’t even be asked… Yet here we are. In Today’s review, I’ll be showing you everything you need to know about High Traffic Academy 2.0 and analysing just how effective it really is, letting you decide whether you should spend your hard-earned money on Vick’s software or look for guidance elsewhere.
- Name: High Traffic Academy 2.0
- Website: http://vick-strizheus.com/
- Type of product: Website traffic tutorials
- Pricing: 997$
- The Intuitive Reviewer’s overall rating: 2 out of 10
What can you expect from High Traffic Academy 2.0 after your purchase?
Vick Strizheus’ software claims to offer guidance to its users through a series of lessons that show you how to increase website traffic via (what he claims to be) uncommon and not-known methods and techniques that are included within the software. He claims that the HTA 2.0 gives you all the necessary tools that you as a marketer need to increase the amount of daily visitors your website gets which will boost your profit exponentially, as a consequence of it.
With that said you might have already guessed that High Traffic Academy is aimed towards anyone with the specific goal of selling content or products online and affiliate marketers.
The software follows a couple of basic guidelines:
- Getting audiences to notice you is crucial.
- Placing ads in the right places goes a long way into turning your website into a successful venture.
There is an important aspect that you should keep in mind if you decide to spend money on Vick’s software, though. The methods offered are proven to help website traffic, but in many cases you’re going to need to spend a lot of money to make them work – enough money to make your initial thousand-dollar investment look like mere pocket change.
Wait, that doesn’t sound right… Didn’t Vick claim that anyone could make money by using the methods that he offered?
The effectiveness of this software is tied to your wallet, and even though it is a valid and working approach, it is far from a safe one. You just cannot rely on such an unstable investment – mainly if you are working with limited funds. Remember that you’re purchasing a method that potentially works, but it could backfire catastrophically and leave you with an even more limited budget than the one you had before you started pouring money into Vick’s alleged secret techniques.
It doesn’t sound really appealing now, does it?
But what does High Traffic Academy offer? What does the software have?
The software contains a series of lessons divided into numerous sections that supposedly give you the tools you need in order to massively increase your site’s traffic.
- Traffic Media X
This section aims to tell you how to get website traffic in the most efficient way possible. It should make you a “pro” when it comes to boosting the size of your audience and it serves as an introduction to the software itself, laying the foundations for all the tutorials included within HTA.
- The OPL Method
This method teaches you how to increase your traffic by using other people to prioritize your site and redirect visitors towards your domain. Keep in mind that these are not organic ways to generate traffic so they will cost you significant amounts of money.
- Traffic Agencies
The ‘Traffic Agencies’ section suspiciously claims that it “literally” allows you to command 50k visitors to go through any site you own on a daily basis. Most website owners apparently do not know how traffic agencies work entirely, so the tutorial offers an in-depth analysis which should assist you immensely if your grasp of the matter isn’t very good.
- Penny Traffic
This lesson helps you understand how you can make pennies with your website’s visits; depending on how many visitors you get each day, it should help you make exponential amounts of money.
- PPC Traffic
The section at hand shows you the basic principles of pay-per-click traffic, one of the most common methods to make money with your website. It gives you insights and information that you “don’t know”.
- Mobile Traffic
This method has become more viable than ever, given the amount of time people spend looking at their phone’s screen on a daily basis. The section promises to offer the user everything they need to know about mobile traffic and how to boost your website’s visits through it. As I say, don’t take anything for granted. It’s not as straightforward as it might seem.
- Facebook Traffic X (Beginners)
- Facebook Traffic X (Pros)
These last two methods contain all the necessary tools you need in order to become an expert in driving website traffic through Facebook. The first one gives you some simple and basic insight into how it works and the latter offers more advanced techniques that could potentially work well if employed correctly.
There is one huge problem with HTA, though. The methods it offers aren’t exactly secret. Even the Facebook methods are common knowledge to most expert marketers and they aren’t hard to understand for beginners.
Are these tutorials enough? Do you think they’re worth your money? Don’t get me wrong, if you feel confident that you have enough money to get started into such a financially-exhausting venture it MAY prove to be effective for you, but we’re talking about a “getting started” fee of around 2000$, AT LEAST. Surely there are better ways to make money than splashing so much cash at once?
What I liked about Vick Strizheus’ High Traffic Academy 2.0
- The courses offered are pretty straightforward and easy to understand. The software itself is very well organized and in the hands of someone that knows a thing or two about online marketing, it could prove to be a very powerful tool if employed correctly. None of its content could be considered a groundbreaking discovery, though.
- High Traffic Academy 2.0 does offer a lot of good tools for different methods of online marketing, although the software doesn’t tell you any INCREDIBLE secrets UNKNOWN by most people out there, it does indeed offer interesting information that could help you. But keep in mind that I’m emphasizing the word COULD – if you decide to purchase this software don’t take for granted the fact that you’ll make your money back in no time. It could very well take months to break even with your initial investment.
What I didn’t like about Vick Strizheus’ High Traffic Academy 2.0
- It DECEIVES you as a buyer. When you make the purchase, you are then greeted by countless methods that are effective to some extent, but the fact that you need to invest considerable amounts of money to make them work is just ridiculous and not at all what you’re promised.
- It is not worth it if you’re just starting a venture as a tight-budget entrepreneur. If you just started your own marketing website and have some money to spare, you might be tempted to think “Yes! I’ll buy this software and increase my productivity exponentially!” which will end up in tears for you almost assuredly, as you’ll be left with no money and a bunch of information on how to invest ridiculous amounts of cash that you simply don’t have.
- Too many people are NOT HAPPY with their purchase. There are a lot of buyers that have expressed their discontent with the product as they assure they have been falsely guided into believing they would actually discover something unbeknownst to most people, when in reality all you get are tips and methods that guide you on where to invest your money.
So is High Traffic Academy 2.0 a scam or legit?
I knew there was something wrong with this product as soon as I read some of the most popular reviews: they were just too good to be true – as you’d expect from such a popular marketer as Vick. The product itself promises way too much and yet falls short on almost every single aspect that it offers. From my own experience, I can tell you that Vick isn’t someone you should trust with that kind of money. Anyone with good knowledge of the online market would tell you that paying 1000$ for this software is a scam – after all, what you really have to do is set yourself some goals, take action and do things the right way, one step at a time. You’ll be a successful marketer sooner rather than later.
A viable alternative to consider
It doesn’t matter if you’re new or a veteran to the affiliate marketing scene, there is another option that would suit your needs way better than any overpriced software that you may find online, and it’s called Wealthy Affiliate. You don’t even need to pay a fee to get started with it! By choosing Wealthy Affiliate, you’re granted instant access into a community of thousands of international entrepreneurs who are willing to help you no matter the time… And as if that wasn’t enough, you’ll also get access to its main feature: a top-class educational course that will help you lay the foundations for success in the online market. I wouldn’t look elsewhere if I were you – it’s by far the best tool to help you grow as an affiliate marketer!