Here in the Intuitive Reviewer we have gone through a plethora of products and software that promise to help you make money from home via different marketing methods, but none of them really work as you would expect after paying such hefty price tags. I came across the fourth installment of Patric Chan’s software a little while ago and I decided to try it out and see if it was as good as it sounds. Today, I bring you my CB Passive Income 4.0 review.
If you’ve never heard about CB Passive Income, it’s basically a program that provides you with tools and courses to sharpen your skills in social media marketing, specifically allowing you to improve the methods needed to improve your sales emails, but it mainly acts as a way to get started in affiliate marketing by promoting Patric Chan’s products. It works just as you would expect: promote the software, get people to subscribe to it, and earn money per subscriber. It sounds pretty straightforward, doesn’t it?
It does, yeah. Even more so since Patric Chan claims that he does all the hard work for you by promoting your site through his list of leads. This means that your main task will revolve around directing traffic towards Chen’s product. There is one question that can’t be ignored, though. If you have to promote CB Passive Income, why on Earth is it called passive income?!
It doesn’t make much sense, but at least the courses that it offers are good (although short) and you can pay a fee below the hundred dollar mark in order to earn lifelong access to the software, saving you the hassle of paying a subscription. Is it really worth it, though? That’s exactly what I’ll be looking into today…
- Name: CB Passive Income 4.0
- Website: cbpassiveincome.com
- Type of product: Affiliate marketing courses and tutorials
- Pricing: $47 a-month or a one-time payment of $97 (There’s also a 1$ trial, but I wouldn’t trust it as you’ll just become part of Chan’s list of leads)
- The Intuitive Reviewer Overall Rating: 3 out of 10.
What do you get when subscribing or purchasing CB Passive Income 4.0?
You get a landing page. That’s the first thing that you get when purchasing Passive Income 4.0 – you cannot alter it or make any sort of modifications to it. You’ll be using that landing page for your website in order to promote Chan’s software.
Patric Chan sells his products online, and CB Passive Income is actually a way to get into affiliate marketing by helping him sell his products while he claims to do “all the hard work for you”. In reality, the only thing that Patric does for you is email the leads for you, as he already has a list that he uses to make sales.
How reliable is he, though? You might never know how many sales you truly made from your website since Chan is handling everything for you. You don’t really have clear access to the data and he could very well lie to you in order to keep profits to himself.
And profits are a whole other issue too. You don’t really earn a lot of money in commissions per sale. A couple of products might net you 9$ IF YOU’RE LUCKY. Patric keeps most of it to himself, so you’re going to need A LOT of clicks if you intend to make your money back, especially if you are paying the monthly subscription fee, as generating 47$ each month isn’t an easy task at all with this software.
In addition to the landing page, you also get access to Patrick’s tools and training programs. Let me tell you something, the training it offers is so shallow that it’s simply not even worth the first payment of 47$. Unlike other software that we’ve reviewed in this website, these courses fail to even follow a basic structure and leave readers confused rather than enlightened. It honestly seems as if every bit of information was simply thrown there by Patrick trying to trick you into buying his subscription.
It’s not all doom and gloom, though. Some aspects of the tutorials are actually useful, but the thing is that they are not beginner-friendly. If you’re new to affiliate marketing, you’re going to have a very hard time trying to understand even the most basic lessons provided to you in this software.
If you are a beginner in the world of internet marketing, check out my guide here
How is CB Passive Income 4.0 structured?
It’s structured poorly, to be honest. The courses are all over the place and although they do contain useful information you’re going to struggle putting every piece of the jigsaw together. The software feels like it has a lot of potential but it’s all covered in lies and deception. There isn’t much to cover about its structure as the main objective of this program is to get you to sell Patric’s links with the additional downside of earning too little in commissions.
It also includes a “secret” website and “secret” email blast. If there’s anything I’ve learned in my experience as an online marketer is never to trust someone who calls their techniques secrets. That’s just something to trick you into buying products – don’t fall for it.
The way the information is presented to users in Passive Income 4.0 isn’t even appealing to readers. It just seems like there is too much to read while in reality everything is pretty shallow and not in-depth.
If you can’t trust Patric with your money… why would leads trust him with theirs?
What I liked about Patric Chan’s CB Passive Income 4.0
- The pricing isn’t nearly as bad as other software out there, and you have a chance to pay a one-time subscription fee that doesn’t go over $100. If you have money to spare, you really have little to lose if you try this program.
- The lessons might be unorganized and look a bit messy, but the software does provide you with useful information that will surely work in your favor to hone your skills as an online marketer.
- “Free” hosting. It’s not really free since you’re already paying a subscription, but at least you don’t need to spend extra money on a website.
What I didn’t like about Patric Chan’s CB Passive Income 4.0
- It persists with one of the online industry’s main issues: too many promises, too little actions to back them up. You’re told that you won’t really need to do much, but in reality you’ll have to spend a lot of time in order to get everything going. Patric doesn’t really do all the hard work for you, apart from providing you with the landing page and the affiliate links. Driving traffic is the most difficult part, and at first that’s entirely on YOU.
- You literally have no way of knowing how many sales your links are making. Patric could be pocketing a lot of money that you should be earning and there’s no way that you’ll ever know, considering he handles all emails. There isn’t enough transparency to make this program worth it.
- If you want to drive traffic quickly… You’re going to have to spend A LOT of money – which brings us to the same issue that most affiliate marketing programs have. You’re not told how much money it’s really going to cost you if you want to be successful.
- Plenty of buyers have expressed their discontent after subscribing to CB Passive Income. The income isn’t passive at all, and once you realize that and quit using it, every lead and customer that you’ve directed towards Patric will stay in his grasp. You’re actually paying to earn access to a few helpful courses but in reality you’ll end up doing most of Patric’s work without having any income to back it up.
Is CB Passive Income 4.0 a scam or legit?
Although it does offer some useful insight into the world of online marketing, it’s a scam. As I just told you, you’re basically paying to work for Patric. You’ll just become one more person that adds up to his huge list of leads. There are many better alternatives out there and you shouldn’t settle with this program just because it’ll help you learn a thing or two. You can still find a lot of information included within this course available online, for free.
A viable alternative to consider
I’ve come across many different programs that have proven to be very effective to help me boost my profits as an affiliate marketer, but there isn’t a single doubt in me that the most effective one has been the Wealthy Affiliate program. I’ve provided you with the link to my review and I encourage you to read it and then give it a try if you find it appealing. The amount of tools and opportunities that the Wealthy Affiliate presents you with is rivaled by no other software.